While your Lennox® heater isn’t able to chat with you, it has a procedure to tell you about a furnace error.
Its motherboard has twin LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the problem, your heater could display steady or flashing lights.
Although there are a few elementary heating adjustments you can take care of on your own, many services are best handled by HVAC technicians. When your heating system won’t start or deliver heat, reach out to Ilten's Incorporated at 319-208-3295 for skilled furnace repair in Cedar Rapids.
Our experts will rapidly pinpoint and take care of the problem, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can service any brands or models—and get the warmth returned to your residence without delay.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also works this setup to relay it’s operating like it should.
Regular heating includes:
- Both lights flash slowly—heater operating properly.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is starting to call for heat.
If you see one light flashing slowly and the other going on and off fast, your heating system might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heating system is working correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod might be dirty or in the incorrect area on the burner. Call us at 319-208-3295 for assistance.
Here are some of the most routine issues for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heating System Will Not Turn On
Here are some of the light arrangements you could notice when your heat will not or stay on. The majority of these problems need to be taken care of by a specialist, for instance from Ilten's Incorporated.
- The pair of LED lights aren’t lit. This indicates your furnace might not be receiving power. Examine the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse hasn’t triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it promptly flips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 319-208-3295.
- An individual light is solid and the other is flickering slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is probably open. The switch is an essential safety mechanism that helps in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to fix this fault on your own.
- An individual light is blinking fast and the other is flashing slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heater may have a wiring problem that calls for professional assistance from Ilten's Incorporated.
- The duo of lights are flickering slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t operating. This piece moves hot air from the HVAC system into your space. We can assist in pinpointing what’s wrong with this component.
- One light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This means your HVAC system may have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Contact our professionals at 319-208-3295 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there could be a fault with your heating system’s control panel or wiring. Ilten's Incorporated can pinpoint the fault and fix it.
- Both lights display alternating slow flashes. This signifies your HVAC system possibly has a flame failure. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 319-208-3295 for assistance.
- One light blinks slowly while the other is continuous. This typically indicates your heating system’s limit switch is open. The switch stops your HVAC system from getting too hot. Get in touch with the pros at Ilten's Incorporated for support.
Furnace Blower Works But No Heat
Here’s what might be wrong when you observe your furnace’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- The duo of lights are showing alternate quick blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor might not be in working order. This component ignites fuel in your HVAC equipment to make warmth and should be repaired by a professional from Ilten's Incorporated.
Depend on Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to get your furnace fixed without delay, depend on the technicians at Ilten's Incorporated. Our pros will take care of the problem without delay and have your house feeling comfortable again in a short time. Contact us at 319-208-3295 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.