At Ilten's, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Cedar Rapids is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily share with you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Ilten's a call at 319-208-2351. We’re happy to help!