At Ilten's, we know that picking a company you can trust to do AC repair in Cedar Rapids is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll readily offer you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Ilten's a call at 319-208-2351. We’re happy to help!