Is the upcoming year the year of a brand-new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Ilten's boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Cedar Rapids. We use our extensive experience to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, because this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Ilten's a call at 319-208-2351 when you want to request your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Similar to any utility system, you should consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A skilled technician knows how to choose the right size furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is about more than the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you can’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits such as:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are designed with stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap dust or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Ilten's
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from our team at Ilten's, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of skilled technicians will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.